The Toklat Woolback Saddle Pad is our most popular style of pad and easily accommodates a wide variety of saddle styles!
Constructed from Woolback® virgin knit-wool fleece, this material is resilient, durable pile material offers superior moisture wicking and heat dispersal with high breathe-ability, concussion protection, and comfort. Woolback fleece is natural white in colour.
- 100% Woolback Fleece
- Contoured Topline
- Brown Suede Wear Leathers
- Girth/Cinch Straps
- Non-slip and Moisture Wicking
Machine wash with horse shampoo and cool water on gentle cycle and hang to air dry (no direct sun) or tumble/fluff dry (no heat).
- Natural - Virgin wool fibers provide comfort for your horse - wool is considered by the medical profession to be hypoallergenic.
- Absorbent - Actually absorbs and wicks away moisture. Keeps your horse's back moist but not wet.
- Breathes - Wool is very porous which allows for continuous air circulation and release of moisture during use.
- Does Not Slip - Has minute “barbs” that grip the hair to keep the saddle from slipping.
- Tough - Natural resiliency reduces wear and provides years of soft, cushioned protection for your horse.
- Looks Great - The unique structure of the fibers resists dirt penetration.